[Not a valid template]
- GHR’s Medical Director, Fred Fox, M.D., serves as Medical Examiner and TB Control Officer to Greenlee County, and as Medical Advisor to the Greenlee County Health Department.
- The GHR staff is involved in a variety of community service organizations, including:
- The Greenlee County Community Partnership Panel
- The E.A. College Greenlee Advisory Board
- The Greenlee Chamber of Commerce
- The Greenlee Substance Abuse Committee, and
- The Domestic Violence Task Force
- GHR supports, and GHR staff donate their free time helping to plan, organize, and staff many community service activities and events such as:
- The Annual FMI Health & Safety Fair
- The Monthly Diabetes Education and Support Group
- The Community Health Assistance Fund
- Student Sun Safety and Faculty Health & Wellness Fairs
- Backpacks for Kids
- The Holiday Giving Project
- The Festival of Lights Parade
- The 4th of July Parade
- Santa’s Workshop Tour and Easter Egg Hunt for Special Needs Students
- Friends of the Frisco River Cleanup Project, and many others.
GHR also is a host facility for E.A. College Student internship programs and the A.T. Still University Physician Assistant Clinical Rotation Program.
Gila Health Resources is proud to sponsor the MEDSTART SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM as a means to provide financial assistance to Greenlee County youth in pursuit of healthcare related careers through certificate and degree programs offered at Eastern Arizona College.