Family Medicine Department now offering
“Telehealth Visits” as alternative to clinic visits !
As an added safety measure – to help protect the health of our community – we now offer our established Family Medicine patients the option of seeing their physician or nurse practitioner (NP) via a “Telehealth Visit” instead of coming into the clinic !
How do I know if I qualify for a Telehealth Visit ?
If you are an established patient of a Gila Health Resources Family Medicine physician or nurse practitioner who has an ongoing medical condition that requires a routine follow-up exam as opposed to a physical exam – and you have access to a smart phone or computer – you probably qualify. Call our Family Medicine Department Manager – Brandy McCormick, LPN – (928) 865-7532 to find out.
To connect to your Telehealth Visit – follow these steps:
- Go to “meeting invite” and select “join Microsoft Teams Meeting”
- Choose either “download the Windows app” or “join through the web” instead
- Allow “Teams” to access your mic and camera
- Enter your name and choose your audio and video settings
- When you are ready – select “join”
- This will bring you into the lobby
- Your physician or NP will be notified you are ready and will join the meeting.
If you are a Medicare patient – and you do not have the ability to do a “Telehealth Visit” by cell phone or computer – you may call to schedule a telephone visit instead:
- For more information – please call (928) 865-7532